Sun11Nov20189:30 AM - 5 PMTriYoga Camden, 57 jamestown road, london, nw1 7db
The Fascia Body + The Chakras: A Day Long WorkshopIn recent years, fascia has become a mainstay within the vocabulary and foundation of many healing practices. How do we harness our understanding of what fascia is and what it does in our body? How do we translate the content and the anatomy into a usable tool within our yoga teachings and practices? What would it look like if we were to marry these new maps of fascia to the ancient teachings of yoga?In this workshop, we will explore the relationships between the fascia, how it lives in our central channel and how it supports the Chakra system. We will define the fascia anatomy of the structural body, the nervous system and chakras. By understanding how the physical, mental and subtle bodies live within our human form, we can unlock access to our full human potential.Together we will learn:
• How Fascia is organised within the visceral body?
• How the Nervous System interacts with the visceral fascia?
• What is the significance of this interaction?
• Breathing and movement techniques specially designed to free the fascia of the visceral body.
• How the Vegas nerve and the Chakra system are aligned?
• How the organ body and the Chakras are aligned?
• How differentiating the fascia system of the visceral body as a practice will aid us in accessing the vegas nerve and the Chakras system?
• Basic Understanding of the Chakra system and how to access it for our own healing.This workshop is the culmination of 20 years of practice and study. I am excited to offer it to you for the first time through triyoga. I look forward to seeing you all there.* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by calling 020 7483 3344. Do not book via the website or the second person will not appear on the roster. * * *