Sat17Mar20186 - 8 PMtriyoga Camden, 57 Jamestown Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 7DB, UK
In recent years, we have been witnessing the rise of the divine feminine back into the divine marriage. For centuries, the feminine has been repressed within us all, male and female alike. The feminine represents our ability to feel, hold compassion, listening, create and much more. The masculine represents our ability to reason, analyze, understand and much more. The current internal and external atmosphere of our world has promoted the masculine in us while we have been left to our own devices to discover and manifest our feminine.
In this workshop, we will use the subject of fascia and movement to develop a practice to support the divine marriage of the sacred masculine and sacred feminine inside of our bodies.
We will learn how to:
- Know where and how fascia lives in the human form
- Awaken unknown, disassociated territory in the body
- Recognize patterns of unconscious holding
- Understand how unconscious holding effects the fascial system
- Contact the sensations of fascia in our body in real time
- Feel the fascia boundaries that prevent us from moving
- Experience and embody the elation of the divine marriage
Join me as we explore Fascia through a physical and symbolic journey.
Sun11Nov20189:30 AM - 5 PMTriYoga Camden, 57 jamestown road, london, nw1 7dbIn recent years, fascia has become a mainstay within the vocabulary and foundation of many healing practices. How do we harness our understanding of what fascia is and what it does in our body? How do we translate the content and the anatomy into a usable tool within our yoga teachings and practices? What would it look like if we were to marry these new maps of fascia to the ancient teachings of yoga?In this workshop, we will explore the relationships between the fascia, how it lives in our central channel and how it supports the Chakra system. We will define the fascia anatomy of the structural body, the nervous system and chakras. By understanding how the physical, mental and subtle bodies live within our human form, we can unlock access to our full human potential.Together we will learn:
• How Fascia is organised within the visceral body?
• How the Nervous System interacts with the visceral fascia?
• What is the significance of this interaction?
• Breathing and movement techniques specially designed to free the fascia of the visceral body.
• How the Vegas nerve and the Chakra system are aligned?
• How the organ body and the Chakras are aligned?
• How differentiating the fascia system of the visceral body as a practice will aid us in accessing the vegas nerve and the Chakras system?
• Basic Understanding of the Chakra system and how to access it for our own healing.This workshop is the culmination of 20 years of practice and study. I am excited to offer it to you for the first time through triyoga. I look forward to seeing you all there.* * * If booking for more than one person, please do so by calling 020 7483 3344. Do not book via the website or the second person will not appear on the roster. * * *