Fri28Oct2016Fri18Nov201611:00am-2:00pmKulayoga Project 28 Warren St.
Introduction to Conscious Embodiment
Introduction to Conscious Embodiment will meet on Fridays October 28th, November 4th, 11th and 18th.
$200 Early Bird Special (Up until September 28th)
$250 - After September 29th
Conscious Embodiment is a dynamic training designed to elevate your teaching and learning ability through different systems of the body. In this course, we will
1) Explore the mysterious world of fascia and its relationship to systems of the body
2) Introduce the power and value of postural analysis
3) Begin to unravel techniques for changing fascia within the body through movement
The full course is a 200 hour educational experience designed to
1) Elevate Yoga, Pilates & other movement teachers’ tools
2) Facilitate the bodies natural healing processes
3) Strengthen your understanding of anatomy & physiology, fascia and system relationships
4) Demystify alignment and develop your ability to read your students structure
5) Integrate these advanced practices into your current teaching platform
The Conscious Embodiment Training has been organized to fit you busy schedule. The Introduction will run 3x per year. The Core Classes will run 1-2x per year. Modules will each run 1x per year and can be taken in any sequence. Integration will run 1x per 2 years.
1) Introduction to Conscious Embodiment – 12 hours (Required for Core)
2) Conscious Embodiment – Core Classes – 28 hours (Required for Modules)
3) 4 Modules – 20 hours each (Breath, Pelvis, Spine & Shoulder Girdle)(Required for Integration)
4) Integration – 30 hours
5) Homework – 20 hours
6) Conscious Embodiment Retreat - 30 hours