Sat17Mar20186 - 8 PMtriyoga Camden, 57 Jamestown Rd, Camden Town, London NW1 7DB, UK
Fascia in Movement: The Divine Marriage – Consciousness + Feeling for Change
In recent years, we have been witnessing the rise of the divine feminine back into the divine marriage. For centuries, the feminine has been repressed within us all, male and female alike. The feminine represents our ability to feel, hold compassion, listening, create and much more. The masculine represents our ability to reason, analyze, understand and much more. The current internal and external atmosphere of our world has promoted the masculine in us while we have been left to our own devices to discover and manifest our feminine.
In this workshop, we will use the subject of fascia and movement to develop a practice to support the divine marriage of the sacred masculine and sacred feminine inside of our bodies.
We will learn how to:
- Know where and how fascia lives in the human form
- Awaken unknown, disassociated territory in the body
- Recognize patterns of unconscious holding
- Understand how unconscious holding effects the fascial system
- Contact the sensations of fascia in our body in real time
- Feel the fascia boundaries that prevent us from moving
- Experience and embody the elation of the divine marriage
Join me as we explore Fascia through a physical and symbolic journey.